Monday, March 15, 2010

A New Slant for My Blog

Okay, so I've been thinking and reading about blogs, and it seems I'm using this mostly as an online journal. Like, who would want to read it? Most of the time, I'm even boring myself. Seems like a chore, one more thing to do. And I compare it to other witty, lively blogs and think whoa, mine is SO not like that. But I don't have time or don't want to take the time to be witty and interesting.
AND SO...I will start changing the focus of this blog, my blog. I will list things I've learned, things I've researched, tips on writing, etc. With just a few personal updates thrown in. How about that, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, bloggy buddies! I respond to all comments via email if you have an address linked to your profile. Sorry, I have had to turn OFF comments from Anonymous users due to Spam.