Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Book Review: Catching Fire

Catching Fire is Suzanne Collins' sequel to The Hunger Games, and I have to say, it's as good as the first book! (and rats, the third book, Mockingjay, doesn't come out until August). I was glad to see that it wasn't predictable--SC gave readers plenty of surprises. Although I guessed one thing, and was kinda going well duh, why doesn't Katniss, the main character, GET that? but that's okay. There was a very clever arena set-up in this book, like a clock with wedges/sections for each type of trial and when they would occur. Plenty of action, tension, drama, etc. Great book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, bloggy buddies! I respond to all comments via email if you have an address linked to your profile. Sorry, I have had to turn OFF comments from Anonymous users due to Spam.