Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Blog Focus?

Ok, I'm toying with the idea of turning this blog into a critique kind of forum, where people post their sentences or pages, and I critique them. It'd be fun! I wouldn't have to deliberate and scratch my head about what to write, and I wouldn't be BOring anyone with tedious accounts of what page I'm writing on my latest novel. Somehow I'd have to advertise, though, to let people know. Maybe on the SCBWI Boards, etc.... Then it'd get known by word of mouth, after that. I think I'll redesign my logo up at the top too. Fun!
NOTE: I have since re-focused this, due to the inherent copyright problems of posting excerpts from writer's works. One-pagers probably would've been okay, but there's an iffy ground there, where I don't want to tread. It only works if the writer never intends to publish the posted works.

1 comment:

  1. Carol,

    It would be very generous gift to writers if you decide to do this! I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, bloggy buddies! I respond to all comments via email if you have an address linked to your profile. Sorry, I have had to turn OFF comments from Anonymous users due to Spam.