Friday, June 18, 2010

Official Blog Change

My blog makeover is complete! I played around with 2 other headers and a BUNCH of backgrounds before I got one I liked. Love the clouds--so airy and ethereal.

NOTE: This post previously announced taking first-page entries sent to me from MG or YA novels, where I had planned to make my posts featuring those pages with my comments added. However, I'm being a little more cautious, after reading about the perils and pitfalls of copyrighting and posting writers' works online. Am thinking and re-thinking. However, most places online DO say that one-page excerpts are probably okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, bloggy buddies! I respond to all comments via email if you have an address linked to your profile. Sorry, I have had to turn OFF comments from Anonymous users due to Spam.