Sunday, August 1, 2010

Email Notification Enabled!

ANNOUNCING!

I am now pleased to offer EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION service to my blog posts! Yes, it's true, I finally figured out how. I had just assumed that anyone who became a follower was getting email notices when I posted a new blog entry. Not so.

In order to correct for this oversight, I now have a link at the top of the right column that enables my lovely followers (and anyone else who wishes) to be updated when I post something new. Simply click and enter your email address, and presto! you're officially notified of my updates. I joined FeedBurner and found an easy Blogger link feature to add this to my blogsite. If anyone else has a blog and wishes to add this feature, that's how you do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, bloggy buddies! I respond to all comments via email if you have an address linked to your profile. Sorry, I have had to turn OFF comments from Anonymous users due to Spam.