Monday, December 3, 2012

MAKE BELIEVE ANTHOLOGY: Book Launch


It's not Wednesday, but I'm posting early this week to be part of my awesome critique partner's book launch: CONGRATS to Lynda Young! I'm so proud of her, her talent, and her hard work to make this happen.

Lynda's short story Birthright has been published by J. Taylor Publishing in the Make Believe anthology that launches today! The e-book is now available and includes Paranormal Romance and Fantasy stories inspired by the cover image. Talk about great holiday reading!

Birthright by Lynda R. Young 
Christa can mask the pain and hide the scars, but running from a birthright is impossible. 

She’s tried to escape her grief by fleeing to a small town in Florida. Much to her frustration, the locals think they recognize her even though she's never been there before. To make things worse, a man named Jack spouts outrageous theories about her. 

Both spur Christa to bolt, to start fresh yet again, but there’s something about Jack that intrigues her enough to stay. The only problem? Someone else wants her to leave, and they won’t stop until she’s dead.

Blurbs from all the stories in Make Believe can be found on the J. Taylor Publishing website HERE.


About Lynda R. Young:
Lynda R. Young lives in Sydney, Australia, with her sweetheart of a husband who is her rock, and a cat who believes world domination starts in the home. She writes speculative short stories and is currently writing novels for young adults. In her spare time she also dabbles in photography and all things creative. You can find her here: Blog, Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads




Purchase Links:
On Amazon for $3.99 HERE.
On Books On Board for $2.90 HERE.

YOUR TURN
Do you follow Lynda on her blog (or Twitter or Facebook or Goodreads)?
Have you tried your hand at writing short stories? They are often a great way to get break into the world of publishing!



9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the book launch Lynda, looks like a fun read! I love short stories (reading&writing them). Bye, I'm off to check out Lynda's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm baaaack!!! You are so awesome Coral. Thank you so much for posting this on your blog. Huge hugs and happy dances!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Lynda! That's very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Carol. Hello Lynda. As you know Lynda I'm part of your launch too. I love what I've read so far of Birthright. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Lynda!

    I'm not much of a short story writer. I wish I were.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I have followed Lynda for a while now.
    and yes... I used to write a lot of short stories and have some published.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Lynda!!!
    I wish her all the luck in the world!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, bloggy buddies! I respond to all comments via email if you have an address linked to your profile. Sorry, I have had to turn OFF comments from Anonymous users due to Spam.