Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Lynda Young: CLING TO GOD devotional

(Parentheses: MY WRITING UPDATE)
My YA sci-fi has been re-titled THE LYING PLANET (formerly Safe Zone), and the release date is now September 19 instead of October via Entangled Teen. I had to do some fast revising here recently to accommodate the new schedule! Now I’m finally back to writing my WIP, a YA fantasy that’s coming along nicely at 56,500 words, about 2/3 done.

`````````````````````````````````
TODAY’S FEATURE:
Today I’m pleased to be a part of my longtime writer buddy and critique partner’s book release! Lynda Young is celebrating the upcoming publication of her devotional, CLING TO GOD. It’s an encouraging daily read for Christians to use and grow in their faith.  This releases October 18, 2016 from Freedom Fox Press.




Cling to God: A Daily Devotional
Cling to God in the chaos of life…

Cling to God is a book of devotionals for every day of the year. The aim is to encourage Christians in their faith, to help them think about their beliefs and learn more about God. The devotions are short and inspirational so that people with busy lifestyles will still be able to spend time with the Lord each day. It will appeal to a wide Christian audience, to those new in their faith as well as those matured beyond milk and honey.





AUTHOR BIO: Lynda R. Young, a Christian first, writes devotionals, articles, and speculative short stories. In her spare time she is also an editor, game developer, artist, and dabbles in photography and all things creative. She lives in Australia with her sweetheart of a husband. You can find her here: Blog, Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads


YOUR TURN
Do you know Lynda, or follow her blog?
Do you enjoy playing computer games? I’ve never gotten into it, but my MOM does!
If you write, what’s YOUR current project these days? Or are you taking a vacation?


15 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your book release, Lynda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Carol! Congrats on the WIP...

    ALL the best, Lynda~ Really enjoyed featuring you last week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Carol!! I really appreciate the shout out for my book. And congrats with yours too. Wow, September is going to be on us so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Lynda! I'm so excited for you.

    Carol! Don't you love how things can get switched up on you last minute?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Lynda and I love computer games. One of my faves is Skyrim which is amazingly cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job getting your work done for an earlier release! And congratulations to you and to Lynda. I don't play computer games, but I am on my laptop doing writing related activities pretty much all day long. But this will end. I'm a teacher and school starts Thursday! Christy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Lynda and to you, both!

    And, I love the sound of her devotional. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE Lynda. *waves* And I'm so stoked about the book. SO stoked.

    Whew! They upped your publishing date? That's insanity. Yikes! Hope you're staying sane, Carol. The 19th is right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the stokiness of your stokedness. Yes, I'm allowed to make up words. I'm a writer!

      Delete
  9. Mainly freelance writing but also working on a fantasy MG. Visit Lynda's blog and so happy for her. Congrats on the book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your book release, Lynda!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Lynda's blog, and her cover is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm working on book 3 in my series right now. I really want to get it done before the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your book release, Lynda! It looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGosh, your release is four days away!!! It's gorgeous, btw. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, bloggy buddies! I respond to all comments via email if you have an address linked to your profile. Sorry, I have had to turn OFF comments from Anonymous users due to Spam.